Friday 12 July 2013

Utility Shed ( CAW optional )

A new Utility shed found under Storage / MiscStorage, costs 0. It's purely a décor item. For CAW, found under Metadata / Game Objects / Environment in CAW. You need Supernatural or a later pack and to place the package in both the "Electronic Arts / The Sims3 / Mods / Packages" directory and in the "Program Files(x86) / Electronic Arts / The Sims 3 Create a World Tool / Packages" directory for the shed to show in your game. There is an earlier post explaining how to install items in CAW.
Importing packages into CAW
Utility shed
see also
Tool Shed ( CAW optional )
Enjoy
Carlos

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! My talented friend, hugs! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori, I took my mom to see an old friend of my mom, 3,5 hours drive north of here, we left on Saturday morn. and arrived back today Monday @ 15:15 and what do I get ? A lovely comment like yours. Have a nice day. Carlos

    ReplyDelete