Saturday 6 August 2011

London Eye ferris wheel

A new London Eye ferris wheel consisting of 6 parts all found under Decor / Misc., all cost 0.
This is a huge structure that requires a lot a space. It's recommended that it's placed near a river or a sea front ( in my case, a sea front ). It can also be placed on dry land but some parts will be hidden below ground level. It can also be used in CAW.
Use the cheat moveobjects on, place 1 tile ( black ) and place all 6 parts in the middle of this tile, all facing in the same direction ( see images ).
NB. Please place part 3 "LAST" as to make it easy to install.
I will had more detail to the London Eye in the future. They will be other parts.
London Eye ferris wheel (MediaFire)
Enjoy
Carlos

18 comments:

  1. Amazing work, i love this download, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great!! Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi KrystalMMM, a lot of work but it came out well at the end. Thank U. Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could make big ben tower? It would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Miguel, that would probably be lots of work. Have you considered seriously of making a donation first, as a good gesture. Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a minor and I can not afford. :( sorry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Miguel, OK. E-mail me at carlosfilipepedro@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do. There are already made models, I could convert one especially for you, for the Sims 3. Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. would be wonderful. thank you very much :D yeah, here I have seen pictures:

    http://designingworlds.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/london.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miguel, e-mail me so I can get your e-mail address. Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sent an email to carlosfilipepedro@gmail.com have not you received?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I got it. Please be patient. I'll do it as soon as possible. Carlos

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much: D. I will be patient.

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete