A new Sandown Place business park set, a 23 storey office tower business park consisting of 3 items:
1. The lot "Sandown Place business park.Sims3Pack". The lot size is 60x60. You need to install it through the game launcher.
2. The building "Sandown Place" can be found under Decor / Sculptures, costs 0.
3. The lights "Lighting rectangular ceiling 4x1" found under Lighting / Miscellaneous, cost 0.
What I've done:
I've populated the ground, 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors with different game objects. Because of the huge variety I've used from all different expansion packs, I've not included those packages. What will happen, is it will default to the base mesh, so it's up to you to change the items as you wish. Obviously the walls won't change, so the structure will be the same as mine. Also you can't access the items inside the building, it's all for show. Floors 4 to 23 are empty. If you want to change the layout of the 4 floors use game cheat moveobjects on to place the whole building behind the solid walls. After altering, the front glassed frame should be placed exactly in between the paving and the carpets.
Links to my custom items:
1. Phoenix Canariensis - Canary Island Date palm - spread out leaves
2. Young Traveller's palm
3. King palm - archontophoenix alexandrea - 11 metres
4. Young Egyptian palm
5. Delivery van Honda
1. Ground floor
Painting set with virtually invisibe frames
Lake Pukaki & Mount Cook New Zealand
2. 1st floor
Sunset & meandering river
Masterpiece 2. Guernica by Pablo Picasso
3. 3rd floor
Some of the newest pictures
Sandown Place business park set
PS The whole shadow has been corrected. Street lights have been added to the front pavement.